Wednesday, August 21, 2013

[Scan|Photo|Trans] CNBLUE Interview on PATi PATi PRIME Volume 1, 2013 Issue

‘Groovy CNBLUE’ Feature summer single


CNBLUE will release a single just like the summer, ‘Lady’ on July 31st. About this ‘Groovy CNBLUE’ song that has disco atmosphere, we threw ‘Lady’ questions associated from the lyrics at them.

As a part of world tour, CNBLUE hold Zepp tour in Japan this summer. Moreover they will appearat summer festivals. They release a groovy dance tune ‘Lady’ as if we begin to dance in the summer live. A party at night, A lady is made a target, she is already mine… We set the song that is the sexiest in CNBLUE songs as a theme, probed into their private.


‘Lady’ is the word that fits the song the best.

- New song ‘Lady’, did you make this song with awareness that this is released in Japan?
Yonghwa Not especially. I’m not particular about where the song will be released. I release completed songs at release season.

- Were you aware of the single released in summer?
Yonghwa: Yes I was. In fact when I was writing a song like ballad, but it doesn’t suit summer, so I omitted it this time.

- What is a theme of ‘Lady’?
Yonghwa: When we go to summer festival, everyone dances and livens up the atmosphere, like club. I wrote with such a portrait. We will play at summer festivals this year, this song is like disco and we can feel coolness, so it’s just like a summer.

-What is the root of this title?
Yonghwa: ‘Lady’ is the word that fits the song the best.

- How do you feel after you play it?
Minhyuk: This song is fun. While playing we’re liven up because rhythm of this song is disco..
Jonghyun: In fact I didn’t make songs for a while after I made ‘Blind Love’ though I already start to make again. I felt something is lacking, so I was studying music. In the mean time, I left songs making to Yonghwa. Then he completed very good songs. When I listen to ‘Lady’ for the first time, I felt it’s groovy song. It has sexy atmosphere, too. It is like summer, isn’t it?
Yonghwa: Because this song is cool and fresh.
Jonghyun: I felt the disco song like it also suits summer. Rhythm is good, isn’t it?
Jungshin: Mwo?
3 members *except JS*: hahahahaha! ‘Mwo?’

- What, what is it?
Jungshin: I say ‘Mwo’ from a habit before I start to talk. I’m being made fun of it by members (wry smile)
Jonghyun: ‘Mwo’ is Korean, ‘Nani?’ in Japanese. *’What?’ in English*

- I see (laugh) How do you feel after you play ‘Lady’, Jungshin?
Jungshin: Just like other members had said, I felt it’s just like summer. There were originally two versions about rhythm in this song. The other one is a little difficult.
Yonghwa: We felt guy while listening its one, but the playing is complicated.
Jungshin: And another one is now disco rhythm. This song became groovy because rhythm was decided this version. That’s why I’m looking forward to playing it at live.

Perspiring on the nose is the sign of ‘I love you’ (laugh)

- Well, I’ll ask you from lyrics of ‘Lady’. At first, what kind of ‘Lady’ that appears in front of you,  and you feel ‘I want you’?
Yonghwa: If she is so cute, I might think too much and feel much pressure (laugh) the best person is who agrees with each other. I guess Minhyuk’s thought is so, isn’t it?
Minhyuk: Yes. Most important thing is her personality. First when we’re directly meet, whether we can understand or not, it’s important. And I like a person who has pure eyes.
Jonghyun: Mine is feeling *his important point*
Yonghwa: It’s just a feeling~~ (suddenly started to sing ‘feeling’)
Jonghyun: If our feelings coincide, I can understand her without doing nothing.
Jungshin: I…… I like a person who is whiter than me.
Yonghwa: Such people are many! (laugh)
Jungshin: And a person who agrees with each other, and…
Jonghyun: Despite his appearance, he has lofty ideal. He is most particular of all.
Jungshin: Because I’ve not kept company with so many women, I become  too much.

- Then, if you meet a ‘Lady’ whom you felt ‘I want you’, how do you approach her?
Minhyuk: I catch her soon.
3 members: whew~~ (laugh) how manly!
Minhyuk: Oh why? I catch her as my girlfriend.
Yonghwa: I don’t understand him well. If I feel positive, I approach her, but if I don’t feel so, I don’t by the situation or atmosphere at that time.
Jonghyun: Feeling is important for me, so if I like her, she should like me. Special approach doesn’t need. It’s rare only one side like her, isn’t it?
Yonghwa: Really? I don’t think so~ (laugh)
Jungshin: I can’t approach someone at all.
Yonghwa: In case of Jungshin, his perspiring on the nose is the sign of ‘I love you’ (laugh) (All were staring at Jungshin) Look~, hahahaha, he is just sweating on his nose.
Jungshin: No I’m not! (laugh)
Minhyuk: Jungshin sweats on his nose only when he sees a picture of hot food.
Yonghwa: Human tells his mind with words, Jungshin can tell his mind with his nose without speaking! (All burst out laughing)
Jungshin: So, when I meet you, I’ll say ‘Annyunghaseyo~’ (covering his nose with his hand) from now on. (All laughing hard)
Yonghwa: Shall I buy any deodorant for nose? (laugh)
Jungshin: (laugh) By the way, my answer to the question is ‘I can’t’. I couldn’t talk with women well before. I can do it now as might be expected. But I guess I can’t do anything if there is a woman on my heart in front of me.

- So, who is the activist to woman all of you?
Jonghyun: I think such person is no one among us.

-Well, who changes a sexy man in the night, not on the stage?
Yonghwa: Firstly, a man doesn’t feel other man sexy, I don’t know it well.
Jungshin: We’re not sexy, only noisy men in the night.

- Who is the sexiest on the stage?
Yonghwa: (immediately) No doubt, it’s me!
Minhyuk: Yes, he is. His action one by one,
Jonghyun: Sexy.
Yonghwa: Ah~ Sexy moving like that naturally appearance, hahaha (laugh) I usually hide all the points.
Jonghyun: hehehe (laugh) I see. I think everyone who works hard is sexy. But Jungshin is all in sweat when he plays bass hard, so this point is uncool (laugh)
Jungshin: What!?
Jonghyun: But okay. Jungshin hascute (smile)

-’Lady’ is groovy music, do you sometimes go to a club and spend the ‘party’ night?
All: No, we don’t.
Jungshin: Not club, we dance in a house or car, don’t we?
Yonghwa: A car leaps because of it (laugh)
Minhyuk: We’re listen to music which makes us dance and we move.

-When you play ‘Lady’ at summer festivals or tours, members and audiences will become like a party.
Yonghwa: Let’s dance hard!










Scanned by Nuromianchaochi
Trans by Satsuki @ cnboice
Posted by Tara Lee @ bpb decode / cnboice

No comments:

Post a Comment