Wednesday, August 21, 2013

[Trans|Photo|Scan] CNBLUE Interview on TV Station



Lee Jungshin (Bass)

–  A food to survive in summer
Shaved Ice

–  What are you addicted to, recently?
Since I casted  in the drama in Korea, I really don’t have lots of private time. But when I get some time, I do walking to get refreshed  and listening music. Oh, I really love a chocolate milk recently! (Yonghwa said “No, Chocolate milk is mine!! *Yonghwa is chocolate milk lover and  that is common knowledge for fans). Well… That will be mine (laugh)

Kang Minhyuk (Drum)

–  A food to survive in summer
Loach pot

–  What are you addicted to, recently?
A radio control car. I play it with Yonghwa-hyeong and Jonghyun-hyeong at night. Even though it is radio control car, the speed can reach to 80 km/ph and can run on the glass or rough road. Only Jungshin doesn’t have it, he doesn’t want to do things same as everybody, even game.

Jung Yonghwa (Vocal and Guitar)

–  A food to survive in summer
Chicken soup (samgyetang)

–  What are you addicted to, recently?
I started to play golf. Because If I started it now, I think I can have a lead from the people who are in the same age. And I heard that it is better for getting a correct form. (He showed us the practice swing and received a rave by members.)

Lee Jonghyun (Vocal and Guitar)

–  A food to survive summer
 Eel

–  What are you addicted to, recently?
Mixed martial arts. At the beginning, I like to watch and wanted to do it. Now I have been going to gym in Korea, I have got some bruise. (Jungshin said “Since you are very well to do it, you can turn out to a martial artist”). Oh,no, It is just a hobby!


This is the refreshing song perfect for live

— What about the song “Lady” ?

Yonghwa: I composed this song. This is the refreshing song that was mixed nostalgic and modern melody, and perfect for summer.

Minhyuk: When I heard this song, I could relax. I want to hear it again and over again.

Yonghwa: About “Monday”, I made this song thinking of people who is office worker and students.

Jungshin: I empathize some phrase in this song. I think it is the song that has an interesting atmosphere.

— Now you have the world tour. Do you have  any interesting episode?

Jonghyun: It was a first time to have a live in Australia for us. We have been to Melbourne and Sydney though, we were happy to hear all ticket was sold out.

Jungshin: Even though there is a long distance between the Australian fans and us, they know us and came to our live. I thought it was awesome to expand the culture.

Minhyuk: As a memory of Australia, we have a funny episode (laugh). We went to eat Aussie beef steak though, the steak was served well-done. Because the staff heard from somewhere “Korean likes well-done steak ”. The Steak was a little bit firm for us, so we could only eat a little. We were so sorry .

Yonghwa: This was an expensive restaurant…(laugh)

Jungshin: We were very sorry even I remember that now. Well, If we could have our live in France, I want to eat a real and fresh baguette.

Yonghwa: Then does   that mean the baguette to eat any place other than France is not real? (laugh).

Jungshin: Oh, no! It is not meaning so.(laugh)

Jonghyun: Since we will have Zepp tour in Japan from this month, we are looking forward to go various areas in Japan. Especially, I hardly wait to take crab and beer in Hokkaido!

Jungshin: We were talking about the food so far, (laugh) Because it is so close between the fans and us in every Zepp venue, we can feel our feelings directly. We are certainly looking forward to having Zepp tour.

Yonghwa: We will also appear in Summer Sonic and Rock In Festival Japan!

Jonghyun: It is the year that we have lots of live in overseas including Japan. We are supposed to be cooler CNBLUE getting things one by one. We will do our best!


The episode of interview
We had an interview in a happy harmony. About a story that Jungshin doesn’t want to do things same as everybody, (Ref. Minhyuk’s column), Yonghwa said “Jungshin hate us~!?” , and got a hearty laugh by members. Jungshin denied it desperately ^^. And during talks about Minhyuk mumbled “I am Cancer” ( *Crab is KANI and Cancer is KANI-ZA in Japanese). But Nobody reacted to it (laugh). Minhyuk said in sadly “everybody ignored me again~” and then it cracked up members.  These 4 people are so close as a real brothers.


Scanned by Nuromianchaochi
Trans by Satomi @ cnboice
Posted by Tara Lee @ bpb decode / cnboice

No comments:

Post a Comment